Friday, November 14, 2014
Our Nov/Dec 2014 Newsletter is hot off the press! Here is a sneak peak at what's inside:
Holiday issue with recipes, DIY centerpieces, Holiday Travel Safety, Holiday Boat Parade information and more!!
View our newsletter ...
Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving.
Wednesday, November 12, 2014
Friday, October 17, 2014
Hello! We are Gracie & Oakley. Our owner passed away suddenly leaving us homeless. A rescue group, Cat Call, was nice enough to take us in so we could stay together & not be euthanized at animal services. Only problem is they don't have any space for us at a foster home so for now we are stuck in a kennel at Petsmart on Causeway in Brandon. We are in need of a forever home but for now would be very happy to just find a temporary foster home. We are both very sweet & loveable. Right now though we are still in shock from losing our family so suddenly. It would help us to adjust if we could be in a calm home environment instead of a kennel. If anyone has room in their home & heart for us we would be forever grateful!
Visit our website: www.fearnowinsurance.com
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
1. We live where you vacation. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater, West Palm Beach, Panama City, etc. Take your pick.
2. Currently one of the very few states that still doesn’t have a state income tax.
3. The Florida Keys. Enough said.
4. We have the most golf courses in the country (over 1,200).
5. You’ll quickly become bilingual living here. Me gusta.
6. You go to Disney for the parks; we go to Disney to drink around the world.
7. The Noles, Gators, The U, Bulls and Knights: pick your allegiance.
8. Our weather is the best in the country. The polar vortex hasn’t even come close to us.
9. We are the deciders in presidential elections.
10. Every weekend you decide whether to go to the beach, lay by the pool or go on a boat.
11. We’re home to Publix, the greatest grocery store in the US of A.
13. You can’t drive anywhere for an hour without running into a major international airport.
14. Spring Break is not a week; it’s a month of college kids coming and going as they please.
15. It’s totally normal to see the multiple celebrities, musicians, sports players, and politicians that call Florida their second home on a daily basis.
16.You can have your snow days; we have hurricane parties.
17. Gambling isn’t just limited to casinos. Race tracks galore. Have you ever seen a Jai Alai match?
18. A weekend cruise is never out of the question. Not like in your car. I mean like getting on a Royal Caribbean ship and going to Bermuda.
19. Can’t find a parking spot, no problem. We have valet everywhere. Life is just a bit more luxurious down here.
20.Freshly squeezed Florida Orange Juice. There is no substitute. Not from concentrate or GTFO.
21. Cafe con leche, croquetas, and empañadas?.
22. We put Justin Bieber in jail. You’re welcome America.