Hello! We are Gracie & Oakley. Our owner passed away suddenly leaving us homeless. A rescue group, Cat Call, was nice enough to take us in so we could stay together & not be euthanized at animal services. Only problem is they don't have any space for us at a foster home so for now we are stuck in a kennel at Petsmart on Causeway in Brandon. We are in need of a forever home but for now would be very happy to just find a temporary foster home. We are both very sweet & loveable. Right now though we are still in shock from losing our family so suddenly. It would help us to adjust if we could be in a calm home environment instead of a kennel. If anyone has room in their home & heart for us we would be forever grateful!
Friday, October 17, 2014
Getting Covered – Stay Covered
2015 Individual Major Medical Open Enrollment
Open enrollment runs from November 15, 2014 to February 15, 2015
Many clients may be receiving non-renewal letters in the next few months if their medical plans do not meet the Federal mandated coverages. Those people will have until December 15th to apply for a qualified plan with an effected date of January 1, 2015, so there is no loss of coverage.
People looking for different plans can give us a call at 813-689-8878 for a quote or make an appointment and we can explain coverages, costs and see if you may be eligible for government subsidizing.
If you have any questions at all, please give us a call, we are here to assist you.
Visit our website: www.fearnowinsurance.com
Visit our website: www.fearnowinsurance.com
*** Open enrollment for Medicare is October 15, 2014 and ends December 7, 2014 ***
Quick Facts about Umbrella Policies
• A Umbrella policy contains a broad definition of what constitutes personal injury compared to our competitors and it includes coverage for libel and slander.
• It provides peace of mind and an extra layer of protection against catastrophic loss for the insured and all members of their household.
• Also provides protection for the insured at home or while traveling, in all countries worldwide.
• Pays for attorney costs, win or lose, for all claims covered by a personal umbrella and not covered by an underlying insurance policy. Defense coverage is provided in addition to the limit of liability.
• AnUmbrella is an open peril policy so unless a loss is specifically excluded by the contract, we’ve got your customer covered.
• An umbrella quote can be completed in just 30-60 seconds!
• For as little as $10 a month, you can gain the protection and peace of mind they need with Umbrella Insurance. (Rates vary by state and underlying auto liability limits.)
• Coverage is available in $1 million increments from $1 million to $5 million.
Wednesday, October 8, 2014
1. We live where you vacation. Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Orlando, Clearwater, West Palm Beach, Panama City, etc. Take your pick.
2. Currently one of the very few states that still doesn’t have a state income tax.
3. The Florida Keys. Enough said.
4. We have the most golf courses in the country (over 1,200).
5. You’ll quickly become bilingual living here. Me gusta.
6. You go to Disney for the parks; we go to Disney to drink around the world.
7. The Noles, Gators, The U, Bulls and Knights: pick your allegiance.
8. Our weather is the best in the country. The polar vortex hasn’t even come close to us.
9. We are the deciders in presidential elections.
10. Every weekend you decide whether to go to the beach, lay by the pool or go on a boat.
11. We’re home to Publix, the greatest grocery store in the US of A.
13. You can’t drive anywhere for an hour without running into a major international airport.
14. Spring Break is not a week; it’s a month of college kids coming and going as they please.
15. It’s totally normal to see the multiple celebrities, musicians, sports players, and politicians that call Florida their second home on a daily basis.
16.You can have your snow days; we have hurricane parties.
17. Gambling isn’t just limited to casinos. Race tracks galore. Have you ever seen a Jai Alai match?
18. A weekend cruise is never out of the question. Not like in your car. I mean like getting on a Royal Caribbean ship and going to Bermuda.
19. Can’t find a parking spot, no problem. We have valet everywhere. Life is just a bit more luxurious down here.
20.Freshly squeezed Florida Orange Juice. There is no substitute. Not from concentrate or GTFO.
21. Cafe con leche, croquetas, and empañadas?.
22. We put Justin Bieber in jail. You’re welcome America.